e-Node announces AreaList Pro version 8.5.
Published by e-Node worldwide.
This release fixes several bugs and brings new features.
AreaList Pro 8.5 requires 4D v2004 or higher (including 4D v11 SQL and 4D v12).
- – Improved stability and fixed scrollbar issues when the area is placed into a composite type window.
- Better callback execution when run from a component.
- Improved redraw and updates when several windows are simultaneously open with AreaList Pro areas.
- -New command AL_GetLastEvent replaces the deprecated ALProEvt variable (existing projects using this variable will still work, but AL_GetLastEvent should be used instead in new projects or in case of issues with ALProEvt). In addition, AL_GetLastEvent offers a better control of event management compared to ALProEvt, as it allows tracking of the last event in each AreaList Pro area.
- AL_Register can now be called several times with different license keys. Registration will succeed if one or more keys are valid.
- The return of the Advanced Properties dialog, updated to include new v8.x features and v11 / v12 compatible.
- AL_UpdateArrays and AL_UpdateFields can now use the recalculate options (-2 and 2) in event callback methods.
AreaList Pro 8.5 is a free upgrade from v8.3 and a paid upgrade from all v8.x previous versions. (Ed.: Ohh… we like this!!)
8.3 license keys will work with version 8.5.