AreaList Pro v9.0 is now available
AreaList Pro provides all the features you need to create sophisticated and user interface rich list controls with 4D v11 SQL and 4D v12.
Version 9 is a full rewrite offering backward compatibility with 8.x versions and many new features.
New in version 9:
- * Full 4D v11 & v12 compatibility
- * New API based upon a full list of properties that the developer can set / get
- * Hierarchical lists display
- * Grid mode (a series of cells, defined by a two-dimensional array)
- * Mapped values
- * Ability to hide individual columns
- * 4D v12 styled text
- * 4D v12 hierarchical menu popups
- * Controls in lists
- * RGB colors with transparency
- * Caching of formatted values (speeds up display)
- * Drag and drop from and to non ALP and non 4D objects, including desktop items, files and folders
- * Full Unicode support including display and data entry
- * Separate XML file for formats, months names, colors names, etc.
- * Native look, using up-to-date drawing libraries (CoreText / CoreGraphics on Mac, GDI+ on Windows)
- * Wrapped text
- * Dynamic row height
- * New text attributes, including vertical alignment, rotated text, horizontal scaling and line spacing
- * Now includes DisplayList commands
Get the files:
For more information see e-Nodes website.