Today, heubach media released version 1.1 (build 6968) of hmReports.
hmReports is the new plug-in developed by heubach media, Hamburg, Germany for 4th Dimension.
With version 1.1 of hmReports we continually improve stability and integrity in 4D.
=== In Version 1.1 we made the following improvements ===
* Introducing Custom properties
* New commands to setting and getting print options: hmRep_SET PRINT OPTION , hmRep_GET PRINT OPTION
* It’s now possible to make paths smooth
* New Callback events are available
* New command hmREP_GET MOUSE to get the local report coordinates
* Much better picture support: Support of PDF and SVG in Fields, Variables and Arrays
* Support of picture display formats
* New buttons for alignment of objects
* New zoom buttons for zooming directly to an area
* New commands hmRep_SET EVENT STATE and hmRep_Get Event State for activate/deactivate the event calls in the callback method
* New command hmRep_GET MEMORY INFO for getting memory info about hmReports
=== About hmReports ===
You need amazing reports, invoices & documents? Do it with hmReports!
hmReports provides you a powerful tool to create, edit and print powerful graphics and reports.
=== The following features are included ===
* Create reports without any programming knowledge
* Import SuperReport Pro and 4D Draw documents for a fast crossgrade
* Exchange and share reports to your customers without recompiling
* Import, edit and export SVG documents
* Open storage format of the report-blob (XML)
* Create vector graphical documents
* Modern graphical API with multiple gradients, alpha/opacity support and antialiasing
* Create Text, Rectangles, Lines, Bezier curves, Arcs, Path, Pictures and Freehand objects
* Support of stepless zoom
* View and edit multiple reports in one hmReports-area
* Callback routines to manage events
* Break processing with sections
* Support of multiple layers
* Access to the database, arrays, array-elements and variables
* Add scripts to objects and sections
* Support of automatic line height depending of its content. In this case, all other objects can be automatically moved or resized.
=== One is not enough ===
hmReports does support multiple detail sections. Now you can create reports with real multiple subdetails. For example, you are able to create a report with three detail sections (also headers and footers): With hmReports you can easily create a customer list with its invoices and for each invoice its position.
=== Graphic Editor ===
With hmReports you can create high quality graphics. With the support of layers and groups, you can edit complex graphics very easily. Of course you can open, edit and save SVG documents as well.
=== hmDraw: hmReports without reporting capabilities ===
If you only need the Graphic Editor without reporting capabilities, we offer a license called “hmDraw”, see below price list.
=== Download ===
You find more information the download here:
The download includes sample databases with the hmReports Plugin, hmReports Component and a documentation.
=== Requirements ===
hmReports will run with 4D v11.8 on Macintosh 10.6.5, Mac 10.5.8. Tiger is not supported anymore!
hmReports will run Windows XP, Vista and Windows 7.
hmReports uses the newest available system API’s. hmReports does support unicode and native picture types like 4D v11/v12.
=== Prices ===
If you only need hmReports without reporting capabilities:
hmDraw for 4th Dimension development (Mac & Win): EUR 99,–
hmDraw for 4D Runtime Volume Licence, unlimited: EUR 179,–
hmDraw for 4D Server, unlimited 4D clients: EUR 179,–
hmDraw OEM unlimited servers (includes runtime and development): EUR 999,–
If you only need hmReports with reporting capabilities:
hmReports for 4th Dimension development (Mac & Win): EUR 199,–
hmReports for 4D Runtime Volume Licence, unlimited: EUR 349,–
hmReports for 4D Server, unlimited 4D clients: EUR 349,–
hmReports OEM unlimited servers (includes runtime and development): EUR 1799,–
Special offer: If you already licensed an other reporting/graphic-plugin (e. g. SuperReport Pro, 4D Draw, Canvas, PagePro) you can get 50 % off for an equivalent hmReports license! OEM licenses from the seconds year the full price.
All prices exclusive of VAT.
=== SUBSCRIPTION ===
=== For discussion about hmReports ===
To join the mailing list, please send a message to email@example.com
To remove you from the mailing list, please send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org
To write a post please send the mail to email@example.com
=== PURPOSE OF THE MAILING LIST ===
The mailing list is for posting questions, feature requests, bugs or other things regarding hmReports.
Further you get new download links, license codes and status reports over this list.
[heubach-media] | Christian Sakowski
Tel: 040/52 10 59-23