heubach media released version 1.2 (build 9465) of hmReports
hmReports is the new plug-in developed by heubach media, Hamburg, Germany for 4th Dimension.
With version 1.2 of hmReports we improve the hmReports graphic engine and stability and integrity in 4D.
=== In Version 1.2 we made the following improvements ===
* It’s now possible to rotate objects
* It’s now possible to scale path and freehand objects and groups
* New theme Menus to fully customize the menus in hmReports
* New command hmRep_GET REPORT LIST to get a list of all reports of the area
* New command hmRep_SEARCH PROP BY NAME for searching properties
* It is now possible to show the object order (new menu item and property)
* New property in hmRep_SET REPORT PROPERTY: hmRep_rprop_ShowObjectOrder
* The current layer can now changed in the layerlist by doubleclick
* It is now possible to bring an object one step forward and one step backward
* It is not possible to draw on a layer which is now visible, an alert is shown
* New Callback events are available
* It’s now possible to hide not needed sections and setting the name of each section
* New command hmRep_Render To Blob for Unicode compatibility in 4D v11
* New command hmRep_Report To Picture
* The command hmRep_PRINT was modified. A result value is now returned. Please check your code!
* Fixed bug moving a group from one layer to an other
=== About hmReports ===
You need amazing reports, invoices & documents? Do it with hmReports!
hmReports provides you a powerful tool to create, edit and print powerful graphics and reports.
=== The following features are included ===
* Create reports without any programming knowledge
* Import SuperReport Pro and 4D Draw documents for a fast crossgrade
* Exchange and share reports to your customers without recompiling
* Import, edit and export SVG documents
* Open storage format of the report-blob (XML)
* Create vector graphical documents
* Modern graphical API with multiple gradients, alpha/opacity support and antialiasing
* Create Text, Rectangles, Lines, Bezier curves, Arcs, Path, Pictures and Freehand objects
* Support of stepless zoom
* View and edit multiple reports in one hmReports-area
* Callback routines to manage events
* Break processing with sections
* Support of multiple layers
* Access to the database, arrays, array-elements and variables
* Add scripts to objects and sections
* Support of automatic line height depending of its content. In this case, all other objects can be automatically moved or resized.
=== One is not enough ===
hmReports does support multiple detail sections. Now you can create reports with real multiple subdetails. For example, you are able to create a report with three detail sections (also headers and footers): With hmReports you can easily create a customer list with its invoices and for each invoice its position.
=== Graphic Editor ===
With hmReports you can create high quality graphics. With the support of layers and groups, you can edit complex graphics very easily. Of course you can open, edit and save SVG documents as well.
=== hmDraw: hmReports without reporting capabilities ===
If you only need the Graphic Editor without reporting capabilities, we offer a license called “hmDraw”, see below price list.
=== Download ===
You find more information the download here:
The download includes sample databases with the hmReports Plugin, hmReports Component and a documentation.
=== Requirements ===
hmReports will run with 4D v11.8 on Macintosh 10.6.7, Mac 10.5.8. Tiger is not supported anymore!
hmReports will run Windows XP, Vista and Windows 7.
hmReports uses the newest available system API’s. hmReports does support unicode and native picture types like 4D v11/v12.
=== Prices ===
If you only need hmReports without reporting capabilities: Buy hmDraw:
hmDraw for 4th Dimension development (Mac & Win): EUR 99,–
hmDraw for 4D Runtime Volume Licence, unlimited: EUR 179,–
hmDraw for 4D Server, unlimited 4D clients: EUR 179,–
hmDraw OEM unlimited servers (includes runtime and development): EUR 999,–
If you only need hmReports with reporting capabilities:
hmReports for 4th Dimension development (Mac & Win): EUR 199,–
hmReports for 4D Runtime Volume Licence, unlimited: EUR 349,–
hmReports for 4D Server, unlimited 4D clients: EUR 349,–
hmReports OEM unlimited servers (includes runtime and development): EUR 1799,–
Special offer: If you already licensed an other reporting/graphic-plugin (e. g. SuperReport Pro, 4D Draw, Canvas, PagePro) you can get 50 % off for an equivalent hmReports license! OEM licenses from the seconds year the full price.
All prices exclusive of VAT.
=== SUBSCRIPTION ===
=== For discussion about hmReports ===
To join the mailing list, please send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org
To remove you from the mailing list, please send a message to email@example.com
To write a post please send the mail to firstname.lastname@example.org