AreaList Pro version 9 is now in final beta stage and introduces the following features:
– a new API based upon a full list of properties that the developer can set / get
– hierarchical lists display
– grid mode (a series of cells, defined by a two-dimensional array)
– mapped values
– ability to hide individual columns
– 4D v12 styled text
– 4D v12 hierarchical menu popups
– controls in list
– RGB colors with transparency
– caching of formatted values
– drag and drop from and to non ALP and non 4D objects, including desktop items, files and folders
First WAKANDA (OK, the docs only), then a new hotfix for v11.8 and today the announcement of a (Partners only) 4D v12.2 MC. Here’s the Partner link (login required!)
Wow! Sounds like 4D Paris is working overtime.
Eine nette Nachrichtensammlung zu 4D.
Was soll man dazu sagen – Thibaud Arguillere redet da ganz ungeniert über das Developer-Preview der v13 (läuft somit schon seit geraumer Zeit) und unsereins bekommt da gleich Prügel (im übertragenen Sinne) angedroht, wenn man nur öffentlich daran denkt. Tststs…..
4D (Paris, France) has just released hotfix #4 for 4D SQL v11.8:
This is the fourth HotFix release for 4D v11 SQL Release 8!
The other part of the message is covered by a NDA and available for ‘4D Partners’ only. If you are a partner, you find the whole message here – a login is required.
Looks like it is really taking off. You need to register (free) on the website. Enter it via http://doc.wakanda.org and follow the links. It’s still like a little Easter egg search, but you will be rewarded. 🙂
Long awaited and arrived finally. With an additional website “Discover Wakanda” 4D’s Wakanda went live.
Let’s go and explore it!
Am letzten Dienstag (19.04.11) fand das Treffen der 4Dwerkstatt.nord in Hamburg statt. Axel Kohlepp hatte einen sehr informativen Vortrag zu ExtJS und 4D AppBuilder. Die Unterlagen dazu gibt es hier.
4D Summit 2011 – Save the Date!
This year’s 4D Summit will take place
- October 11 – 15, 2011
- at the historic, Omni Parker House in Boston, MA.
AreaList Pro version 9
Dear 4D developers,
The beta test for AreaList Pro version 9 is now open to all developers, whether registered or not. ALP newbies are welcome.
This complete rewrite offers backwards compatibility with v8.x and DisplayList (now included into ALP), as well as a brand new API based upon properties setting / getting and new exciting display features such as a powerful grid mode and hierarchical lists.
Please contact me privately if you are interested in participating.
So, what can we say based on the web site:
- there is a Wakanda server
- there is a Wakanda studio
- there is a Wakanda framework
- Wakanda has a Facebook page (wow!)
- Wakanda uses Twitter (wow!)
Now, that’s a lot of information for a Sunday. More details are here.