AreaList Pro version 9 is now in final beta stage and introduces the following features:
– a new API based upon a full list of properties that the developer can set / get
– hierarchical lists display
– grid mode (a series of cells, defined by a two-dimensional array)
– mapped values
– ability to hide individual columns
– 4D v12 styled text
– 4D v12 hierarchical menu popups
– controls in list
– RGB colors with transparency
– caching of formatted values
– drag and drop from and to non ALP and non 4D objects, including desktop items, files and folders
Continue reading →
First WAKANDA (OK, the docs only), then a new hotfix for v11.8 and today the announcement of a (Partners only) 4D v12.2 MC. Here’s the Partner link (login required!)
Wow! Sounds like 4D Paris is working overtime.
Eine nette Nachrichtensammlung zu 4D.
Was soll man dazu sagen – Thibaud Arguillere redet da ganz ungeniert über das Developer-Preview der v13 (läuft somit schon seit geraumer Zeit) und unsereins bekommt da gleich Prügel (im übertragenen Sinne) angedroht, wenn man nur öffentlich daran denkt. Tststs…..
4D (Paris, France) has just released hotfix #4 for 4D SQL v11.8:
This is the fourth HotFix release for 4D v11 SQL Release 8!
The other part of the message is covered by a NDA and available for ‘4D Partners’ only. If you are a partner, you find the whole message here – a login is required.
Looks like it is really taking off. You need to register (free) on the website. Enter it via http://doc.wakanda.org and follow the links. It’s still like a little Easter egg search, but you will be rewarded. 🙂