After 15 months of hard work from our dedicated engineering team e-Node is please to announce the availability of AreaList Pro v9 master candidate 2.
Please report any issues to email@example.com
– Backwards compatibility (replacing 8.x with 9.0 in your existing code)
– DisplayList backwards compatibility (replacing DL with ALP 9.0 in your existing code)
– Demo database
Arealist Pro v9 MC2
The ALP demo database fully upgraded to v9. Includes ALP v9.0MC2.
ALP v9 manual. Please report how you find it useful, clear etc.
The examples from the manual.
The DL demo upgraded to ALP v9. Includes ALP v9.0MC2.
DisplayList commands are now included into ALP v9.
DisplayList will be discontinued as a separate product.
AreaList Pro version 9 introduces the following features:
– a new API based upon a full list of properties that the developer can set/ get
– hierarchical lists display
– grid mode (a series of cells, defined by a two-dimensional array)
– mapped values
– ability to hide individual columns
– 4D v12 styled text
– 4D v12 hierarchical menu popups
– controls in lists
– RGB colors with transparency
– caching of formatted values
– drag and drop from and to non ALP and non 4D objects, including desktop items, files and folders