heubach media released version 1.3.2 (build 9799) of hmReports.
hmReports is the new plug-in developed by heubach media, Hamburg, Germany for 4th Dimension.
With version 1.3 of hmReports we improve the hmReports graphic engine and stability and integrity in 4D.
=== In Version 1.3 we made the following improvements ===
* New convenient PDF printing capabilities under Windows like under Mac OS X
* New selectors in hmRep_SET PRINT OPTION for setting the printer only for the next document (print session) without changing the current printer.
* New command hmRep_RENDER TO PICTURE to create previews of the final report.
* This update fixes a problem if automatic-iteration-arrays are used in deeper detail section (more than 1).
* Fixed a bug where the print settings are not correctly used from a stored hmReports file in 4D v12
* Better 4D Draw Import
=== Testimonial ===
Chuck Miller (Informed Solutions, Inc.) about hmReports:
“Your dedication to making products that people can actually use is above and beyond. When confronted by a client with a need that makes sense, like exporting reports to blob as opposed to text, you take the bull by the horns and do it. I can not recommend you or your products any more highly than that.”
=== About hmReports ===
You need amazing reports, invoices & documents? Do it with hmReports!
hmReports provides you a powerful tool to create, edit and print powerful graphics and reports.
=== The following features are included ===
* Create reports without any programming knowledge
* Import SuperReport Pro and 4D Draw documents for a fast crossgrade
* Exchange and share reports to your customers without recompiling
* Import, edit and export SVG documents
* Open storage format of the report-blob (XML)
* Create vector graphical documents
* Modern graphical API with multiple gradients, alpha/opacity support and antialiasing
* Create Text, Rectangles, Lines, Bezier curves, Arcs, Path, Pictures and Freehand objects
* Support of stepless zoom
* View and edit multiple reports in one hmReports-area
* Callback routines to manage events
* Break processing with sections
* Support of multiple layers
* Access to the database, arrays, array-elements and variables
* Add scripts to objects and sections
* Support of automatic line height depending of its content. In this case, all other objects can be automatically moved or resized.
=== One is not enough ===
hmReports does support multiple detail sections. Now you can create reports with real multiple subdetails. For example, you are able to create a report with three detail sections (also headers and footers): With hmReports you can easily create a customer list with its invoices and for each invoice its position.
=== Graphic Editor ===
With hmReports you can create high quality graphics. With the support of layers and groups, you can edit complex graphics very easily. Of course you can open, edit and save SVG documents as well.
=== hmDraw: hmReports without reporting capabilities ===
If you only need the Graphic Editor without reporting capabilities, we offer a license called “hmDraw”, see below price list.
=== Download ===
You find more information the download here:
The download includes sample databases with the hmReports Plugin, hmReports Component and a documentation.
=== Requirements ===
hmReports will run with 4D v11.8 on Macintosh 10.6.8, Mac 10.5.8. Tiger is not supported anymore!
hmReports will run Windows XP, Vista and Windows 7.
hmReports uses the newest available system API’s. hmReports does support unicode and native picture types like 4D v11/v12.
=== Prices ===
If you only need hmReports without reporting capabilities: Buy hmDraw:
hmDraw for 4th Dimension development (Mac & Win): EUR 99,–
hmDraw for 4D Runtime Volume Licence, unlimited: EUR 179,–
hmDraw for 4D Server, unlimited 4D clients: EUR 179,–
hmDraw OEM unlimited servers (includes runtime and development): EUR 999,– annual price
If you only need hmReports with reporting capabilities:
hmReports for 4th Dimension development (Mac & Win): EUR 199,–
hmReports for 4D Runtime Volume Licence, unlimited: EUR 349,–
hmReports for 4D Server, unlimited 4D clients: EUR 349,–
hmReports OEM unlimited servers (includes runtime and development): EUR 1799,– annual price
Special offer: If you already licensed an other reporting/graphic-plugin (e. g. SuperReport Pro, 4D Draw, Canvas, PagePro) you can get 50 % off for an equivalent hmReports license! OEM licenses from the seconds year the full price.
All prices exclusive of VAT.
[heubach-media] | Christian Sakowski
Tel: 040/52 10 59-23