Busy week for eNode
SuperReport Pro – beta news
We are pleased to inform you that SuperReport Pro v3 beta 6 is now available.
You can download the plug-in as well as the companion items from here.
- improved conversion routine to account for different rectangle drawing when using hair-line – rectangles have adjusted width/height
- fixed growable rectangle stretching
- fixed object position calculations when a section overflows to next page
- fixed text size calculation (was bigger by 2 pixels)
- fixed empty rect drawing (a line was drawn instead of nothing)
- fixed empty picture shrinking (was not shrunk)
- -fixed empty text drawing (was accidentally removed as if “remove if empty” was set)
[notification type=”alert”]Once again, please NOTE:
- Don’t use SRP 3.0 with your live data – once a report is converted to XML it will be unreadable by older versions of SRP
- When a bug is found in conversion routine, you have to reload your old .srp reports to get them converted again[/notification]
Please click here for a temporary license key, and requests / bug reports / questions.
Thanks in advance.
The SuperReport Pro v3 team