Fixes and more fixes
The re-animated SuperReport Pro is getting better – eNode delivers fixes for the first round from beta testers:
Dear SuperReport Pro user,
We are pleased to inform you that SuperReport Pro v3 beta 7 is now available.
Mac & Windows:
- fixed some minor problems in Add Section dialog (incorrect strings for section names)
- changed design mode drawing to use strings from XLF
- fixed SR SetDestination (the destination type was incorrectly interpreted in SR Print); accepted values for type are 1 – 5 (5 for PDF, mapped to 2 on Mac)
- added gray triangle to objects/section labels to indicate non-empty script/HTML data
- fixed bug in conversion of static pictures (creating corrupted picture which could lead to a crash when displayed)
- fixed printer switching when destination is a file
- added support for destination fax (printer named “Fax” is used), file name suffix is modified to “.tif” if file name is provided
- fixed drawing primitives (lines, rectangles, ovals)
- fixed drawing of lines and rectangles to screen (now using 1.0 point width – object border was mostly not drawn as a rectangle (when line width < 1.0))
Once again, please NOTE:
- Don’t use SRP 3.0 with your live data – once a report is converted to XML it will be unreadable by older versions of SRP
- When a bug is found in conversion routine, you have to reload your old .srp reports to get them converted again
Please reply to this post to get a temporary license key, and for any requests / bug reports / questions.
Thanks in advance.
The SuperReport Pro v3 team
[amazon_image id=”0471735434″ link=”true” target=”_blank” size=”medium” ]Performance-Based Reporting: New Management Tools for Unpredictable Times[/amazon_image] [amazon_image id=”0205282156″ link=”true” target=”_blank” size=”medium” ]A Journalist’s Guide to the Internet: The Net as a Reporting Tool[/amazon_image]