Ever struggled with a customer about the hardware…
Sometimes it’s really kind of funny to see the absence of knowledge about their own hardware. Customers are a special kind of species. I don’t want to start now talking about “I’d need the admin password to install…” – “Which admin password..??”
Micromat released today a little tool to check the profile of a Mac – and best of it, you can get it for free in the AppStore.
- Model Name, Identifier, when Manufactured.
- Processor Name, Model, Speed.
- Processor Cache, Bitrates, Bus Speed, Boot ROM Version.
- Firmware Version.
- Graphics Card Model.
- Mac Serial Number.
- Active Power Source.
- Active Boot OS.
- Maximum Supported OS.
- Hardware Hardware Unique Identifier.
- Plus other specifications.