SGBD Products released a neat little helper tool
How long did you struggle till you realized: 4D ListBoxes require RGB colors! – OK, it’s in the manuals, but…
Here comes a little tool from a longtime plugin vendor in Gagny, France: SBGD. It is not a 4D component or plugin, just little neat application. All it does you could do by your own, but for 2,39 € you will not need to spend so much time thinking about it.
That’s my favorite – just getting some RGB colors without breaking my fingers to get the right codes.
SGBD Products has just released 4D iTools for Mac :
4D iTools add a status menu containing many tools for the 4D Developer.
- Color 4D : Calculate the right parameters for OBJECT SET RGB COLOR command.
- Ascii tools with base 64 conversions.
- Utilities to convert hours or days in ticks.
- MagniScreen to view details of your layouts.
- Screensize to test your layouts on different screen resolutions.
- Error Finder, search all 4D errors codes on all products at a time (4D, 4D Write, 4D View, System, etc…).
- Documentation : view all 4D online or offline documentation in English or French
- Domain Tools : view all informations about domain name whois, mails server exchange, web server.
BTW, the link to the AppStore didn’t work, just go to the AppStore and search for “4D iTools”.
[Update: Now it does! Clicke here to enter Apple’s AppStore.]
[amazon_image id=”6130391773″ link=”true” target=”_blank” size=”medium” ]RGB Color Model[/amazon_image] [amazon_image id=”6130694881″ link=”true” target=”_blank” size=”medium” ]Base64: MIME, Binary file, Radix, Character encoding, Graphic character, 8- bit clean, Uuencoding, Unix, BinHex, TRS- 80, Macintosh[/amazon_image]