SGBD’s nice little helper got an update
4D iTools is a little “helper” tool sitting in the menu bar of a Mac. It helps with all those little things you could retrieve by your own (or you could even memorize them – no, I’m joking…) – it is availabe in Apple’s AppStore for just 2,39 €.
4D iTools add a status menu containing many tools for the 4D Developer.
- Color 4D : Calculate the right parameters for OBJECT SET RGB COLOR command.
- Ascii tools with base 64 conversions.
- Utilities to convert hours or days in ticks.
- MagniScreen to view details of your layouts.
- Screensize to test your layouts on different screen resolutions.
- Error Finder, search all 4D errors codes on all products at a time (4D, 4D Write, 4D View, System, etc…).
- Documentation : view all 4D online or offline documentation in English or French
- Domain Tools : view all informations about domain name whois, mails server exchange, web server.
New features 1.0.1 version :
- Added Deutsch and Japanese support in Error Finder
- Added Spanish, Deutsch, Japanese in 4D Documentation
- New module Window Explorer to help in creating 4D windows
- A password assistant in utilities to generate secures passwords
Here just a few example screen shots: