Adding more nice stuff and a bug fix
hmCal is a plug-in developed by heubach media , Hamburg, Germany.
Version 4.3 of hmCal integrates new features and improved stability. There is a fixed bug in hmCal_DELETE OFFSCREEN AREA. For more details see release notes in the documentation.
New features in hmCal 4.2:
- Support of strikethrough text
- New commands for setting/getting special text for each day in the month view: hmCal_SET SPECIAL DAY NAME, hmCal_Get Special Day Name
- New month view with week numbers
- Scrollable appointments in month view
- New appointment and area properties
- New color properties
7 demo databases are available for 4D v12. The databases show you, how to handle the new features and how to integrate these new features in your 4D application.
hmCal ist available as a universal binary bundle for Macintosh and Windows.
It was developed and tested with 4D v12 and v13.
Supported operating systems:
- Macintosh 10.6.8, 10.7.5, 10.8.2
- Windows XP, Vista
- Windows 7, Windows 8
Customers about hmCal:
“hmCal has proved a perfect base for our calendar and planning modules. The integration into our system was no problem. heubach media was always open for feedback from practice.” – Tilman Haerdle / extragroup GmbH, Münster, Germany
“Tremendous stable plugin. Rapid implementation of new features and Excellent customer support.” – Frank Juling / EPI development, Berlin, Germany
[heubach-media] | Christian Sakowski
Tel: +49/(0)40/52 10 59-23