Need to transfer data? Here’s your tool
MyConnect Plugin is a plugin that allows easy connectivity to a MySQL database.
Version 2.5 adds support for 4D Server 64-bit and a few other improvements. See the section version history for detail.
Here is a short list of all the available features:
- Supports MySQL version 4.x, 5.x and higher.
- Open multiple database connections simultaneously.
- Work with multiple row sets.
- Allows forward and backward navigation through row sets.
- Easy construction of SQL statements.
- Support for picture and blob fields.
- Support for stored procedures.
- Support for multiple statements and multiple result sets.
- Support for connection compression and automatic reconnect.
- Support for encrypted connections using SSL.
- Support for Unicode and native image formats with 4D v11 and higher.
- Support for 4D Server 64-bit.
- Includes example code to clone a 4D database to MySQL.
- Available for Mac OS X and Windows.
- Fully compatible with 4D v11, 12 and 13.
* Please note that 4D Client 2003 on Mac OS X does not automatically download plugin bundles. To make the process of distributing such plugins easier, you can use the free BundleLoader plugin.
Licensing & Pricing
MyConnect Plugin has a very simple licensing scheme:
€ 300 per developer (unlimited deployment Mac & Windows)
Updates from previous versions are available for € 200 per license. Users that purchased the plugin after 1 January 2013, are eligible for a free update.
[notification type=”standard”] This price is a steal. Really. If you ever tried to connect with the 4D buildin ODBC tools,then you know why. MyConnect in short: easy,fast, affordable. [/notification]
[amazon_image id=”3836217155″ link=”true” target=”_blank” size=”medium” ]MySQL: Das Handbuch für Administratoren (Galileo Computing)[/amazon_image] [amazon_image id=”3836218771″ link=”true” target=”_blank” size=”medium” ]Einstieg in PHP 5.4 und MySQL 5.5: Für Programmieranfänger geeignet (Galileo Computing)[/amazon_image] [amazon_image id=”352770874X” link=”true” target=”_blank” size=”medium” ]PHP 5.4 und MySQL 5.6 für Dummies (Fur Dummies)[/amazon_image]