Works fine, as with 4D v13
hmCal is beautiful crafted plugin for all kinds of calendars in 4D. Setting it up is (mostly) a no-brainer.
hmCal 5.0 contains tremendous new functions and improvements:
- Introducing the 8th view: hmCal 5 introduces a new year view. In this view you can display months vertically and days horizontally.
- Native graphic support for 4D v14. Full support of 4D v14.
- Use defined time zones (in user’s day view). New commands for user time zone support.
- Native support of the vector format EMF on Windows
- Contains new internal graphical improvements and more speed
- and more (see release notes)