Its 50 commands and over 400 properties provide capabilities not available in native 4D (including ListBoxes) to display fields or arrays and interact with the user, with full control over data entry and display.
e-Node has just released a new version of the 4D Plugin ‘AreaList Pro’. The new version, v9.7, is now available for download. It is a free upgrade from v9.0: existing v9.x licenses will activate version 9.7.
- New entirely redesigned Manual
- AL_SetLine can now be used with multiple-row selection mode
- Various Advanced properties dialog improvements
- Support for length-limit during editing of Alpha fields
- Support for footers when printing an AreaList Pro area with SuperReport Pro
- New property for leaving cursor as is when over the area
- DisplayList: swapping OK & Cancel buttons
- AL_GetVersion and AL_GetAreaTextProperty (0; ALP_Area_Version) no longer trigger the demo dialog when not registered (allows to check version before registering)
- Support for 4D v14’s ARRAY TIME
- New event value 101 (AL Mouse entry unsel row) sent when the entry starts through a mouse action in a previously unselected row
- New ALP_Area_SelHighlightMode property to modify the highlight method:
0 = default (system highlight color used as background color)
1 = invert colors
2 = blend the system highlight color with 75% alpha (192)
See the AreaList Pro v9.7 Release notes for details.